Click here to bring this important film to your hometown
• It’s financially risk free
• Theater rental, ticketing, print, and shipping costs are completely paid for by event pre-sales.
• How does Tugg work?
It’s pretty simple:
1. Fill out the Event Request Form and pick the date, time, and place for your special screening.
2. The theater approves the request, and you can begin selling tickets on your personalized Event Page.
3. Sell enough tickets before the event deadline to confirm your screening. If you don’t meet this “Threshold,” no one will be charged and your event will be called off.
4. Sit back and enjoy the movie with your community!
• Do I get anything for being a Promoter?
In addition to getting to host the event for just the cost of a ticket, you will also get 5% of the revenue (after taxes) from ticket sales for the event.
• What is an Event Page?
An Event Page houses all of the details for your screening and allows people to reserve tickets to attend. This is also where you can message your attendees. All social media posts and promotional materials should link to this webpage.
• What day of the week can I have my event?
While the screening schedule is dependent on which theater you choose, theaters are usually only available for Tugg screenings on weekdays. It is unlikely the theater will approve a weekend event, because that is when theaters are busiest. Thankfully, event thresholds are typically lowest for weekday screenings.
• How long does it take to create an event?
Depending on the response time of the theater, the process of creating an event can vary from a couple of days to a couple of weeks. We encourage you to select dates a little more than a month in advance so that if a theater takes a while to approve a screening, there is still plenty of time for the event to meet its threshold.
• Where can I have my screening?
We work with a number of major theater chains and an ever-growing list of independent theaters nationwide. This includes AMC, Regal, Cinemark, Carmike Goodrich, Alamo Drafthouse, Studio Movie Grill, and many more! If we don’t currently work with the theater in your town, we’ll be more than happy to reach out to them!
Make It Special
Add Tugg Features
• Schedule an Introduction, Q&A, Post-Screening Discussion, Raffle, or Giveaway. Tugg does not provide any tools for special features – but we can secure a mic if needed at the theater. If you prefer not to have special features, that’s no problem!
o Tip: Invite university professors, local leaders, and other subject-matter experts to talk about the film after your showing